My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for multiple strong Tech Software Delivery Project Manager's at varying levels to join a critical programme of work in their Northampton office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, software development background coupled with core project management experience.
This role will be supporting a high-profile technical programme of change within the Payments space with a specific focus on Chargebacks (however experience within payments is not essential but highly beneficial). The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management delivery background, working in both agile and waterfall environments and will need to be comfortable facing off to senior stakeholders across the organisation. This is a critical programme of work that needs mobilising, in which you will oversee complex teams and multi-million £ project budgets as well as responsible for managing risks and issues, whilst ensuring delivery is in line with the business’s requirements.
The be successful in this role you will need.
- Multiple years’ experience as a Project Manager, within a large-scale Financial Services organisation
- A strong technical background of project delivery
- Core software development understanding is a must
- Proven experience managing multiple project work streams
- Experience managing £multi-million project budgets
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.