My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for a Project Manager to join a critical Programme of work in their Northampton based office.
The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background coupled with strong Project Management experience. This role will be supporting a high profile technical programme of change in the payments space, with a specific focus on the expansion of a product throughout Europe. You will need strong Project Management delivery experience in both agile and waterfall environments and will need to be comfortable facing off to senior stakeholders across the organisation. This is a critical programme of work that needs mobilising, in which you will be in charge of complex teams and £multi-million project budgets as well as much managing risks and issues, ensuring delivery in line with the business’s requirements.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a Project Manager, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation (however this is flexible dependent on experience)
- A strong technical background delivering software
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven experience managing multiple project work streams
- Strong experience managing and implementing change projects
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Strong experience of writing and translating both business and functional specifications
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.