Our client a financial services firm is seeking a Python Web Developer to join their Technology Team on a permanent basis. The current technology landscape is a mixture of off-the-shelf applications and bespoke in-house developments and the integration of these platforms is integral to their new technology strategy.
Your responsibilities will include delivering Python-based application with web frontend technology and the integration of existing applications. This role will have a focus on developing web API’s and is not suited to someone from a data analytics background.
- 3 - 4 years commercial experience as a Python Engineer/Programmer/Developer
- A BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
- Experience of leveraging REST APIs to undertake application integration.
- Experience with Django (desired) & Flask (nice to have)
- Experience of unit and end-to-end testing of Python
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with software version control, specifically Git/GitHub (checking in/out, committing, branching, and tagging)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.