Our client, a global, Data Driven Intelligence Organisation, are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their Technology, Data, and Innovation division.
Working in an agile team made up of Tech Lead, Business Analysts and Software Engineers. You will be responsible for reimagining and revitalising an existing platform in an environment looking to make a real change, performing hands on testing when necessary. You will also be responsible for suggesting and improvements across the development process when bugs are identified within production. Good communication skills are required as you will be closely liaising business facing members of the team.
- Design and Develop automated Test packs ensure software releases are executed rapidly and safely
- Define Test strategy and ensuring development meet quality criteria
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of the Test Automation Framework.
- Creating milestones for improvement and to measure milestones against.
Key skill set include:
- Experienced in defining and implementing Test Automation strategies in large IT organisations.
- Hands on ability with either Java/ Python for Automation.
- A thorough understanding of TDD (Test-Driven Development) and BDD (Business-Driven Development) techniques, including Cucumber.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle methodologies, Agile, QA
- Experience with Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional to join an innovative organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.