Quality Assurance Lead – Lloyd’s Insurance Market London, Sequel, Eclipse, Permanent, £80,000
Currently looking for a Quality Assurance to join a Lloyd’s Syndicate in a policy admin team. We are ideally looking for someone with excellent understanding of underwriting processes/systems or experience with Sequel, Eclipse.
The programme will involve quality check of software and digital products to support the entire policy systems. You would be coordinating testing including implementing sustainable QA processes to set up the necessary tools to manage change and testing to meet the external and internal requirements. You would also assist with recruiting external QA contractors and monitoring the performance by managing the workload of the team.
- Creating test plans / scripts based on the design specifications
- Testing and implementation to an auditable standard, ensuring the tools used for managing change and testing are set up in a suitable way to meet external and internal audit requirements
- Provide estimates and present the testing approach for projects to be delivered
- Provide input or verify testing approach of changes coming from BAU issues and their respective vendor’s fixes
- Manage the workload within the QA team to help deliver the various projects contained in the yearly charters
- Prior experience in a QA lead role
- Experienced in Lloyd’s Market Insurance
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Sequel Eclipse
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.