Our client, a leading fund management firm based in the City, are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join their outsourced operations team on a permanent basis.
This role would require you to ensure effective monitoring of Aladdin and to be the main point of contact for service issues internally whilst performing regular service reviews.
- Overseeing and optimising the usage of Aladdin order management systems. Ensuring smooth functioning of Aladdin from managing user access and profiles to controlling budgets associated with system usage
- Ensuring invoices are accurate and align with the agreed upon budgets
- Maintaining relationships with BRS and overseeing the commerical and contractual aspects of the engagement
- Reviewing quality standards
- Coordinating the access rights, managing the user profiles, sign offs and staff assigned to the roles.
- Experience around Aladdin or wider OMS
- Prior experience working within an asset management company or simular industry
- Relationship/Vendor management experience overseeing BRS or simular suppliers
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-year programme with a leading fund manager going through a unique period of growth.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.