Our client, a leading Investment Management Organisation based in the city, are looking for a Technology Risk & Governance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This will be joining their Technology Operations department providing support to a range of business areas.
The successful candidate will be providing support on technology, regulatory, risk and audit engagement across the technology function of the business. You will be responsible for identifying emerging risks and identifying and closing gaps in project processes through the creation and analysis of governance frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Investment Management.
- Experience working in Technology Risk, Technology Audit or a related field
- Strong knowledge of IT Governance Frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge of reporting requirements (SSAE16, ISAE3402, AAF, SOX preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile change delivery methodologies
- Experience working within Financial Services or Investment Management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.