My Client, a leading Financial Markets infrastructure organisation, is seeking an experienced Risk Manager to join their London based office on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a Risk Change team within the Repo and Exchange business line, focusing on the redesign and implementation of its risk models and platform, supporting the implementation for both existing products (Bonds, Equities, Repos, ETF’s) and new products. This will involve project work, business analysis, developing pricing/margin algorithms, risk modelling (VaR/SPAN) and the generation of risk reports and risk management.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A Masters or PHD in Mathematics / Quantitative Finance / Computer Science related subject
- Previous experience as a Risk Manager / Quantitative Risk position would be highly beneficial
- Proven knowledge and experience with risk models (VaR/SPAN)
- Previous experience working with Equities and/or Repos/Bonds/Interest Rates
- Coding experience in SQL,R,VBA or Java would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Financial Markets infrastructure organisation, work on an exciting change programme in what is a highly visible business line.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.