Risk Manager – Risk Management, Technology Risk, Risk Assurance, IT Audit, Financial Services – London/Remote– £600.00 – £800.00pd Inside
My client, a global Financial Markets institution based in the City of London are looking to hire a Risk Manager to join them for an initial 6 Month contract. You will joining the Technology COO Team, and will be responsible for risk management across technology, in an environment of increasing regulatory and audit attention
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within IT Audit, 1st or 2nd line Technology Risk or technology risk assurance (i.e. risk, controls and testing) within financial services.
You will be able to write and translate between risk, controls, process, issues and actions, as well as be able to evaluate and challenge risk & control assessments and control testing performed by the Divisional risk representatives and provide support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Multiple years’ experience within an IT Audit, 1st or 2nd line Technology Risk or technology risk assurance (i.e. risk, controls and testing) within financial services.
- The ability to challenge and question the Risk impacts across the business
- Familiarity with Financial and Non-Financial frameworks and Risk Roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Proven strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience of working in a large-scale, fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career within Risk, and join a world-renowned global Financial Services organisation, in what will be an exciting portfolio of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.