My client, a global, private equity owned telecommunications company are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to assist with their rapid, strategic growth plans.
- Create strategies to achieve team revenue and growth targets for both short to long term.
- Provide training and coaching to develop team members
- Drive all aspects of sales from appointment generation with Sales Development representatives to face-to-face or virtual meetings with Business Development Managers.
- Managing the forecast for Revenue and Gross Profit on a weekly basis.
- Create and maintain weekly reports on team results, activities, lead flow, pipeline building, etc, using Salesforce.
- Highly skilled sales manager with experience managing telephony and face-to-face salespeople.
- Both a “hands-on” and mentor to the sales team, carrying out sales calls and providing feedback and training to the team.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation.
- Proven success operating in multiple industries, running effective outbound sales campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience with software as a service solution to customers.
This is a great chance to join a global business during a transformative period of growth.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.