Salesforce Manager required to join an agile and cross-functional team within a global marketing and advertising organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Sales Enablement Director, the role will contribute to managing Salesforce globally, where some teams have been on the system for three years but other teams have just begun their Salesforce journey. The business as a whole is transforming and growing and the global Salesforce deployment is a key part of this. Engagement is a priority and this role will be involved in understanding and building training to support the key needs of teams for client management, new business to finance. Whilst the main focus will be Salesforce, the organisation are also globally piloting a number of extensions such as Pardot and High Velocity Sales. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Salesforce, and a flair for data and technology, to help unleash to potential of Salesforce across the organisation. Beyond this, an understanding of reporting, data & analytics coupled with any exposure to tools like Power BI would be desirable.
- Manage all Salesforce connected processes for new business (sales), marketing, account management, and various other stakeholder groups throughout our organization.
- Manage the Power BI reports that are pulled out of Salesforce and be able to supply them at immediate request.
- Work with users to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build implementation plans in partnership with global teams.
- Drive internal collaboration and change management to ensure and enhance Salesforce adoption
- Help to manage the Pardot and HVS systems
- Create reports/dashboards in Salesforce, Pardot, HVS and Power BI. Deliver analysis as requested to support the organization and enable leadership to make effective, data-driven sales and operational decisions.
- Deliver the UK specific training needs alongside Global training
- Point on contact between Business teams and in-house Salesforce developer teams
- 1-3 years of experience working with Salesforce – ideally Salesforce certification
- Experience of Pardot/ HVS/ Datorama or willing to train up
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of reporting, data, and analytics
- Understanding or the pressures of the agency environment
- Having an agile approach to working with different stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.