My client, a leading clearing house, is looking for a Salesforce Technology Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within their Salesforce Development and Support function, you will be driving the development and product standards for key products being built as part of a growing CRM programme.
There will also be line management responsibilities, so prior experience providing technical leadership and mentoring juniors is essential.
Candidates must have exposure to:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Including client management, contact management, opportunity pipelines
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Including case management, email to case, Knowledge Base
- Lightning UX development
- Experience Cloud / Community Cloud – including self-service capabilities
- Building processes with Process Builder and/or Lightning Flow
- Apex development and testing
- Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Understanding of Salesforce deployment and release processes
- Integration experience with Salesforce and both bespoke and off-the shelf applications
- Exposure to, and change management of delivering system updates/changes with appropriate controls, peer reviews, testing evidence and associated runbooks
This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive key salesforce initiatives for a leading post trade technology hub.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.