**This contract will be via an FCSA Umbrella**
An investment management company, based in the City, are looking for a Security Architect to join their Info Sec team on an initial 6-month contract. This will be to work on several initiatives across the business, including the migration of on-premises data to Azure Cloud.
You will be experienced with MS Cloud tech (Azure, Intune etc) and have worked with Azure DevOps in the past. You will ideally also have experience working on infrastructure migration projects from data warehouses to Azure cloud.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working across multiple disciplines of IT Security and Information Security including operating systems, databases, applications, and infrastructure components.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Industry recognised technical certifications are desirable (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, SABSA, TOGAF)
- Microsoft technical certifications are desirable (Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, 365 Security Administrator)
- Previous experience in financial services or similar highly regulated environment is desirable
- Previous architecture experience including requirements definition, architecture development, development of use cases and stories, and systems integration & test
- Previous experience supporting cloud architecture, design, implementation, operations, and automation in Azure (required)
- Experience working directly with Azure Infrastructure services (VM’s, VNETS, Subnets, NSG’s, Resource Groups) deployment
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management is highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to gain business wide exposure in a forward thinking info sec team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.