Our client, a leading investment manager based in the city, are looking for a Security Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be joining their Global Technology Department supporting the IT Security Data Loss Prevention technologies and processes.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of security industry standards and be able to perform security incident investigations. You will be responsible for writing standards and reviewing architectual documents to discover root causes and identify preventive measures to maintain the data loss prevention.
- Experience in supporting data loss prevention technologies and processes
- Strong knowledge of information security
- Proficiency in the security of Windows and UNIX
- Experience in cyber incident response handling procedures
- Security related certifications (CEH, CISSP, OSCP, etc.)
- Experience working within Investment Management or Financial Services preferred
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.