Initial 6 Month Contract
£750/day Inside IR35
My client, a leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking a Project Manager to join their Security function on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of project management, delivering objectives within their scope, time, cost and quality. The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing day to day relationships with consultant resources on projects and junior security analysts within the team. A background within cyber/information security or technology risk is an absolute must for this role.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Project Management experience across a cyber/information security initiative or a similar technology transformation project.
- Proficient with project management methodologies, including GANTT charts and the software that underpins them.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to be a hands-on Project Manager who is prepared to go deep to understand and resolve issues.
- Prior experience working in a global, matric environment on a large scale and highly visible project.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.