A leading global multi-media organisation are currently looking for a Security Solution Architect to join their Security and Architecture area of the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is relatively new to the design and architecture space to utilise their pre-existing broader knowledge of security and operations to support with medium to large-scale complex major transformation projects. You will join a well-established team responsible for design, build and support of various technical areas covering Cloud, Application Security, Information Security, Password Management and more recently, Cryptocurrency.
The business is in a period of rapid technical change and with disparate global teams require an architect who with initial support and training, will be expected to support with the drive complex technical change through innovative solution designs.
- Experience working within in large, fast paced, technology environments
- Exposure to design and analytics, including data modelling, integration design, and functional analysis
- Experience developing IT across all areas of Enterprise Technology, including cloud infrastructure, using cloud services (Azure and others), and modern workplace tooling
- Experience working in IaaS, SaaS and PaaS environment
- Has a delivery focus with a demonstrable record of understanding the business priorities and delivering against your role effectively - for example identifying issues and proposing solutions while working to understand the needs and pressures on others
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- Skilled in building effective business relationships with customers
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Must be proficient in the development of technical documentation, architecture document, system specifications, test plans
- Broad technical expertise combined with strong leadership and communication capabilities to drive innovation and change
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in the architecture space to utilise their strong broad background within security to make an impact on a global organisation in a period of rapid technical change.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.