My client, a Global Investment Bank based in London are seeking a Senior Anti Financial Crime Manager to join their global team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the assessment of Financial Crime and risk to ultimately be able to provide wholistic recommendations and advice for the business. This global teams cover anti-money laundering, sanctions, anti-fraud, bribery/corruption, and risk assessment. You will also be leading a detailed review of risk profiles posed by clients, meeting with them both virtually and in person to conduct thorough assessments. The idea candidate will need FCC advisory experience from corporate organisations, assessing AFC controls and an understanding of regulatory requirements.
The ideal skillset:
- Proven experience in an Anti-Financial Crime Management position in a corporate Banking environment
- Multiple years of assessing clients and providing FCC findings back to the business
- Proven experience providing Anti Financial Crime advise on potential reputational risk,
- Need to have worked within a global team and international clients
- Due to the global nature of the role any additional languages spoken would be advantageous but not a must
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing area of the business that has invested a lot this year globally and are now looking to further expand their London presence.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.