My client, a leading Private and Commercial Bank, are seeking a Senior Applications Specialist to join their London based office on a permanent basis. This hire is part of a growth initiative and is newly created to support a new IT & Change Operating Model, focused on the way they deliver products to their clients.
You will join the Client & Marketing Systems team and will ultimately be the SME on the design, development, and enhancement of their systems. You will be responsible for dealing with SLAs, escalations, investigations, vendor issues as well as managing a small team of Application Specialists. A huge part of these projects will be with a Salesforce and ITIL focus where you will need to engage with the business to gather requirements and take ownership for the delivery of development work within the agreed timelines.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Multiple years of experience in a similar role (Application/Systems Specialist) within the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience providing technical advice as well as being a part of the design & development of systems/applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce is key
- Must have experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience working with technology leads to drive development and transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.