My client, a leading financial data and analytics institution, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis in Nottingham.
The role is situated within an AAA environment, which acts as a hub of all the services to their customers and allows entry into the world’s most powerful real time data. Our client’s strategic priority for 2021 is to modernize AAA and deliver a cloud solution.
It will be your job to act as a medium between the technology and the business stakeholders, so not only is a strong depth of technical expertise essential, but equally a confident and business facing acumen.
- Strong business analysis experience as a Senior BA
- Exposure to the Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to capture business requirements and represent them effectively.
- Ability to coach more junior members of the team in Business Analysis tools and techniques.
- Understanding the effects of technology used within development, and the impact on the business client.
- Integrated complex API driven internal and external services
- Understanding of AAA services
- Data Modelling; UML
- User authentication
- Permissioning and authorization
- API-based services
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.