My client, a leading Data and Analytics organisation based in London, are seeking a Senior Data Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis.
You will be joining the expanding Architecture and Engineering function performing business analysis tasks and working closely with the Product team to refine their Product and Data requirements.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be performing data governance and data quality, as well as Refinitiv product requirements on end user experience for all of the firm’s key customers/interfaces. You will be working with key senior stakeholders throughout the business, coaching them on key data requirements to source, categorize, normalize, and enrich the Product for best performance and overall ensuring full data lifecycle requirements are documented and followed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst with core data skills
- Previous experience of working in large scale and fast paced environment within a top tier blue chip organisation
- Highly experienced in supporting senior stakeholders on business requirements for best practice/performance to be achieved
- Extensive knowledge of the Data Lifecycle, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.