My client, a leading Financial Services organisation are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their London office on a permanent basis. You would be joining an exciting and expanding Data & Analytics function to deliver a diverse range of business change and systems as well as building a strong domain knowledge of sustainable investment data.
You would be tasked with engaging with cross functional and global stakeholders, gathering key requirements, documenting these, and supporting new conceptualised designs for business solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong reference and financial data and an understanding/desire to develop sustainable investment data and investment strategies from a BA standpoint.
- Multiple years of experience as a Lead Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Strong understanding of reference and financial data and also market data
- Understanding or passion to become an SME on sustainable investment data and investment strategies such as ESG
- Securities understanding (Fixed Income and/or Equities knowledge is key)
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of agile and scrum methodology
This is a great opportunity for someone to take a leading role as a Senior Business Analyst who is keen to expand their skills in an ever challenging and growing book of work with a focus on sustainability.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.