Senior Business Analyst required to join a global media organisation in their Sales workstream of a global business system improvement programme, with a focus on integrated Sales/CRM technology and working practice. The Business Analyst would lead and implement the full range of BA activities associated with global Salesforce rollouts in the roadmap as well as join POC projects to assist the business in understanding if additional product functionality such as CPQ and experience cloud would add value to the business. The ideal candidate will have strong business analysis skills within the CRM domain (ideally Salesforce), coupled with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change. This is a 6-month initial contract, inside IR35 with strong likelihood of extension.
- As-Is Processes & Gap Analysis: map out and document current sales practices within various Business Units (BUs) globally using workshops and ongoing dialogue. Perform gap analysis between the as-is and the programme model, to identify the key areas of change required.
- Migration: support the Technical Workstream in evaluating and agreeing the migration options and scope for each business unit based on an assessment of local needs versus the global ways of working and common technology associated with the programme. Actively participate in and influence the complex sequence of migration activities for each business unit based on the agreed strategy.
- Functional Changes: based on agreed priorities, define and elaborate the specification of improvements to the Sales, Customer Services & Operations platform (SalesForce SFDC, Oracle EBS Quote-to-Cash, Service Cloud, Digital Integrations, Natterbox and ExpoCad) working closely with developers, testers and user representatives to usher these changes into successful daily use.
- Subject Matter Expertise: support or lead the delivery of knowledge transfer sessions designed to explain the Sales technology and working practices to end users and/or super users within each business unit by demonstrating sensitivity and relevance to local conditions when required.
- Readiness Planning: collaborating with local business unit change & readiness managers to provide all necessary inputs into the business readiness plan for each business unit
- 5+ years experience in Business Analysis within the CRM domain (ideally Salesforce) with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex international environments
- Credible communicator and influencer able to vary pitch and tone according to audience and purpose both orally and in writing
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.