My client, a rapidly expanding Financial Technology firm with offices across the UK are actively seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join the London team on a permanent basis, due to an expansion of the team.
The successful candidate will provide hands-on security expertise and will be responsible for monitoring the security environment, fixing vulnerabilities and operating software to protect systems and information infrastructure (such as firewalls and data encryption programs), amongst other day to day tasks.
The ideal candidate will have come from a hands-on background, ideally from a smaller Financial Services company where they will have been likely to have worn many hats.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Financial Services experience (ideally a smaller company)
- 5+ years of Cyber Security experience
- Incident Response and Solution Design experience
- Experience with penetration testing
- Understanding of Cyber Security frameworks and standards
- Working knowledge of threat hunting and vulnerability monitoring
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.