A global Lloyd’s Market insurer are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to be a central resource to support business stakeholders.
Looking for someone who will liaise with business stakeholders, assisting with data queries and reconciliation issue and assist in improving data infrastructure for the purpose of management reporting, including performing data validations to ensure technical underwriting information is complete & accurate.
You will be responsible:
- For improving data flows between key systems and understanding downstream impacts for the purpose of monitoring business performance
- Automating production of management exhibits for committee packs
- Support the business in setting master data standards
- Participate in data warehouse & Power BI development
- Document current & future state environments to improve business processes
- Be part the Data Governance Framework.
- Understanding the technical underwriting reporting process
- Minimum 5 years working in a similar role for a Lloyd’s Syndicate
- Understanding data warehouse & financial reporting processes
- Knowledge of any Lloyd’s regulatory returns
- Experience with SQL queries and MDM tool.
- Use or develop Power BI desktop
- Ability to proactively engage with stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have an appetite to learn new skills and be hands-on.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.