A global London market insurer is currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join their Business Information and Analytics team on a permanent basis to provide support to the department to make sure their data landscape is effective so Management Information can be produced.
Working closely with the data warehouse product owner, you will be assessing, planning and coordinating requests for change and ensuring needs from the regulatory and actuarial teams are met.
- Provide support to the organisation through consultancy and analysis services on existing and emerging projects
- Identify and log opportunities for improvements in the data platform
- Ensure issues and bugs are recorded and communicated in sufficient detail for analysis and resolution
- Assist with troubleshooting of data issues to expedite delivery of urgent items
- Ensure progress, blockers and potential issues are reported to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience of database design and data modelling principles
- Self-starter with high initiative and experience driving requirements to delivery
- Experience authoring ETL solutions using SSIS and Alteryx
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team sitting within a well-respected Insurance Syndicate who are going through a vast amount of digitalisation and are striving to be a data driven organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.