A Senior Python Developer is urgently sought by a global Investment Manager to join one of their Front Office technology teams, which specifically support the Research and Portfolio Management areas of the business, delivering solutions for their Research Analysts, Portfolio Managers and Traders.
Working in a hands-on capacity as part of a global team, you will help to deliver an on-going transformation across this area, with work primarily focussed on building out and enhancing the capabilities of an existing Python-based platform, with a focus on ensuring code quality, scalability and robustness.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following:
- A strong background in hands-on enterprise Python development, having built microservices based systems at scale
- Strong understanding of Oracle databases and SQL
- Any frontend experience with Angular is beneficial
- Exposure to cloud, primarily AWS is preferred
- A background in the Investment/Fund Management industry is ideal, specifically equities, Fixed Income or Multi-Asset
This is a great opportunity for a capable Senior Python Developer, to work within a leading asset management institution and help deliver a transformative project for Front Office.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.