The front office of a world leading Asset Manager are looking for a Senior Java Engineer as they undergo a greenfield build of a new trading application. Sitting within Global Investment division you will be tasked with core development of the new system.
The tech is java based and they are looking to build a scalable, cloud native application using microservices on AWS. Due to the front office nature of the role an understanding and experience within financial services is a major benefit as well as a passion for technology.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of Computer science generally (operating systems, distributed systems, software engineering, networking, security …)
- Knowledge of Java 8+, Spring Patterns, Micro Service Patterns and testing methodologies
- Experience working with relational databases and managing large data volumes (Relational & NoSQL)
- Experience in an Agile processes and the full dev ops lifecycle including CI/CD pipelines
- Financial Industry experience ( Buy / Sell ) side
- Experience with AWS or other cloud systems
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.