London – Hybrid – Permanent
Circa £110,000 + Benefits & Bonus
A fast-growing global advisory firm, sitting within the alternate investments space are looking for a Senior Manager to join their private equity team on a permanent basis.
This is a brand-new role for this consultancy as they continue to grow and expand their offering with data being a large part of that. Ideally looking for someone who can help build their data team, you would be required to work with their clients on their data strategy, the main tool they are seeing is snowflake so any knowledge around this would be beneficial. If not strong knowledge within the alternative/investment or financial sector with a passion for all things data and experience of migrations or integrations (they would look at someone who has just led this).
A company that has rapidly expanded year on year, looking for those enthusiastic to join the consulting world with clients at the heart of what they do.
You will need:
- Ideally 7 years of combined experience in consulting, Business Analysis, Project Management operations and data management
- Ability to work in a fast paced faced, unstructured environment.
- Working knowledge of Snowflake, or similar (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Strong Knowledge in the alternative or investment sector, with a passion for all things data.
- Experience managing data projects end to end including migrations and implementations.
- Strong alternative investment operational and technology experience gained by working within investment operations at a GP or LP, at a fund administrator or within an investment management practice of leading a consulting firm. (Desirable)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.