A well-respected Insurance firm with over twenty years of experience writing business in the London Market has recently expanded its operations to Manchester and is now searching for a Senior MI Analyst to join their ever-growing data team.
The successful candidate will work as a team lead within their Data function’s BI & Reporting division and will require you to provide technical leadership and line management of a small team of developers who are focused on delivering reporting and analytics solutions to various areas of the business. Furthermore, they’re in the process of transitioning our reporting and analytics capabilities to Azure and trying to adopt a more agile approach to delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the role model and line manager of a team of reporting and analytics developers across both the Manchester and London office.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the development team as a senior lead on reporting and analytics solutions.
- Hiring, training and mentoring developers and ensuring that they have appropriate learning and development plans.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments and trends within data and reporting technology and making suggestions for improvement where required.
- For this role, it is essential that you have very strong Power BI experience and could answer questions in depth at interview around this subject matter.
- Prior experience of line management will be essential within a previous reporting and analytics role.
- Technical knowledge of advanced AAS/SSAS (Tabular) data model development and optimisation would be great to have.
- Any experience with T-SQL would be nice to have.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.