My client, a leading Global Financial Services Institution based in London are seeking a Senior Operations Associate to join their Middle Office Collateral & Liquidity Management team on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the operational function with a key responsibility of the production of standard daily and monthly portfolio reporting as well as championing continuous improvements and running ad hoc stakeholder requests.
You will be tasked with documenting qualitative information on market moves and provide details of exposure and investment allocation therefore strong Excel and VBA skills are a must. Driving continuous improvements, including automations and data analytics projects where operational issues arise to provide solutions. You will also be working closely with senior stakeholders and have good exposure throughout key areas of the business.
- Strong background in Middle Office / Operations, within the Financial Services
- Understanding of financial product lifecycle which include Repos/ or Bonds/ Term Deposits
- Highly experienced in using Excel and VBA for data recording, and the ability to write and amend code
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Extensive stakeholder management skills, dealing with requests and escalations where necessary
- Knowledge or PowerBI or Python would be highly beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects and contributing to what is a constantly growing area of the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.