My client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Senior Principal Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within the regulatory reporting team, you will be providing architectural oversight and helping steer the strategic direction of their flagship regulatory reporting platform.
This will involve driving the strategic direction for the application front to back, including the web interface, APIs, client interfaces, back end processing and databasing.
Candidates must have:
- Good understanding of data intensive applications and data warehousing techniques
- Good understanding and experience using modern architectures – Microservices, streaming, cloud
- Understanding of technologies in current application stack – Java, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Agile and SDLC processes
- Understanding of information security, particularly with respect to web applications and multi-tenant applications
- Deep experience in a software development or similar roles
- Some experience of Business and Technical Analysis, Quality Assurance, Delivery Management, and / or Emerging Technology and Governance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of a leading financial organisations regulatory reporting products.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.