My client, a leading storage and archive software provider, are seeking a Professional Services Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be taking a consultative approach to the implementation of their archiving and storage software for key clients within the business.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of implementation and workflow documentation ensuring the products are aligned with the customer requirements. Working alongside cross functional teams to improve delivery of software, providing feedback to management where issues may lie. Managing and overseeing multiple projects on time and within requirements, ensuring full implementation of high-volume storage solutions.
- Proven experience of implementing storage/archiving solutions within a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in software configuration according to customer requirements
- Previous experience in technical writing and data collection, and experience in Window Server
- Previous background in Media and Broadcasting is preferable but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must within this role.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.