My client a leading Global Market Research firm are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to sit within their Mergers & Acquisitions technology function. The contract is currently running until the end of the year and is based in their London office.
You will be supporting a key portfolio of work within their technology services team, where you will be accountable for the successful delivery of a range of M&A infrastructure solutions. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Project Manager preferably from a blue-chip organisation and have delivered multiple large-scale infrastructure projects. You will also be responsible for removing project blockers, managing risks, overseeing budgets and managing dependencies. Furthermore, you will be leading a small team, so previous experience in this would be beneficial.
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager from a blue-chip organisation
- Proven experience delivering M&A projects
- Have a delivery focus and be able to deliver projects to tight deadlines
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Have knowledge of Agile and Waterfall environments
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a Senior Project Management role, working on a large-scale technology portfolio of work in a highly visible area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.