My client, a leading global financial services firm, are seeking a Senior Infrastructure and Cloud Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis. This will be primarily remote working but with 1 day per week based in London.
You will be taking on a critical project of work, managing the delivery projects as part of wider infrastructure build and Data centre migration programme which has a number of deliverables over the next 2 years, including application migrations to the cloud, end of life upgrades, infrastructure decommission and the removal of obsolescent applications. The programme touches critical parts of the organisation, including a large modernisation programme, cloud infrastructure deliverables and software development. You will be responsible for stewarding critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of change across your projects, as well as ensuring the project produces business critical results as defined in the brief.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Senior Project Management experience withing a top tier Financial Services organisation or blue chip organisations
- Demonstrable experience of delivering large scale infrastructure projects
- Experience with Data Centre migrations / application migrations / cloud transformation / decommission projects / Obsolescence projects
- Project Management certification
- Experience managing large scale £multi-million budgets and global teams
- Agile delivery experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier organisation, working on business critical infrastructure projects in what is a highly visible area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.