A highly respected Lloyd’s Insurer is searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their busy change team out of their London office.
The team is directly responsible for executing a meticulously defined change programme of work that runs in alignment with their direct strategic goals and objectives. You’re going to be directly responsible for the successful delivery of programmes and initiatives within the change portfolio.
- Personal responsibility for the plan and delivery of projects within the larger change programme in line with the defined scope.
- Own and manage the projects level plans and the associated milestone tracking.
- Manage and escalate the risks of the projects when required.
- Contribute to a high performing Change team and drive continuous improvement within the Project Management function by working closely with other members of the team and sharing knowledge.
- A background within Insurance is absolutely critical to this role, whether that be Specialty, General or Life.
- Proven Experience working across Large Scale Business Change/Transformation Programmes
- You will need an excellent understanding of Underwriting within the Insurance Market and the intricacies within the area.
- You’ll need to have delivered change programmes of work within Underwriting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills as you’ll be facing off to C suite where appropriate.
- Any exposure to a Delegated Authority book of work would be highly beneficial but is absolutely not needed.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.