My client, a leading Data and Analytics organisation based in London, are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join them on a contract basis as part of a large scale Digital Simplification programme.
You will be tasked with identifying and tracking the project delivery cycle, monitoring project performance and ensuring delivery within budget and on time. You will be managing the supplier and technology vendor list, understanding obsolescence and cost saving solutions. Experience of managing business transition would be highly beneficial, as you will be keeping up to date with changing needs of the business to ensure current technical vendors in place are used by the business. Working alongside senior stakeholders to create an efficient project outline and delivery timelines are in place.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager working on large scale business transition projects
- Previous experience of working in large scale and fast paced environment within a top tier blue chip organisation
- Highly experienced in supporting senior stakeholders on business requirements for best practice
- Vendor Management experience
- Supplier Rationalisation experience
- Transition management / ITSM / contract management experience
- Technical Delivery background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.