|Job title :||Senior Python Developer|
|Job type :||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary :||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
|Contact :||Patrick Jordan|
|Email :||email Patrick|
A Senior Python Engineer is urgently sought after by one of our leading Investment Management clients to join on a contract basis.
The position will sit within Front Office Equities Technology, specifically working on their bespoke Portfolio Management platforms, helping to both modernise the applications (using a cloud-native approach) and ramp up their exposure across the wider business.
To do this, you will work directly alongside both the core Portfolio Management Development function and the Equities Portfolio Management business to understand their requirements and deliver complex solutions.
To be successful, you will require the following:
· A strong background in Python development, working on large data-driven platforms.
· Good experience in SQL engineering, displaying excellent understanding of data structures, relational schema & joins and ETL principles.
· Any exposure to cloud-based development (preferably AWS) is highly beneficial.
· A proven ability to engage confidently with both internal and external stakeholders across the business and technology.
· Ideally you will have a good understanding of the Front Office lifecycle (Equities or Fixed Income), with any knowledge of Portfolio Management being extremely beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Python Engineer to join a Tier 1 Investment Manager, delivering high quality Portfolio Management solutions within Front Office Equities.
Please note, this position will be offered as a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) initially for a period of 12 months.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.