Our client, a leading fund manager, are seeking a Senior Developer (to later transition into a lead development role) to work closely with front office business users such as traders and portfolio managers on a range of greenfield initiatives. Projects on the horizon include a bespoke portfolio management tool. new research tools, and workflow tooling. The role will involve integration of external applications alongside bespoke in-house offerings utilizing various API's.
They're ideally looking for someone from a strong academic background with around 5 years experience using Python commercially and exposure to Django or Flask frameworks. Some exposure to testing frameworks and a good understanding of relational databases such as MySQL would be highly beneficial.
Key skills for this role include:
- Over 5 years commercial Python development experience utilising Flask or Django frameworks
- A good understanding of relational database (MySQL)
- Good understanding of Python dependency management and testing tools
- API experience would be highly desirable.
- Azure or AWS experience would be beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.