Initial 6-Month Contract
£600 - £650 p/d Inside IR35
Remote / London
Senior Software Engineer required to join a world leading events organisation on an initial 6-month contract (Inside IR35) focusing on the development and expansion of the Enterprise Data Platform, and creation of data products and insights. You will partner closely with several globally distributed Data and Product delivery teams and act as a Domain Lead to assist with the rapid evolution of the Data Engineering capabilities. This role will play an integral part within the organisations data story which is relatively early in its journey focussing heavily on data and analytics within an AWS environment.
- A software developer background
- Experience working on several large enterprise data lake projects
- AWS Cloud infrastructure and services experience in supporting data feeds and lakes
- Broad exposure to software applications and competent coding with Python and .NET
- Experience in leading and supporting data teams (both onshore and offshore)
- Experience of purposes, technologies, architecting and governance of Data Warehouses and Data Lakes from inception to scale-out
- Knowledge of data governance practices and applying data quality rules
- knowledge of Graph databases, desirable knowledge of Neo4J
- A people person; able to be highly communicative, open, a team player and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives
- Knowledge or interest in Machine learning and Data Science (Desirable)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.