Senior Software Engineer required to join the world's leading organiser of trade and consumer events, excelling in creating high profile, highly targeted business and consumer exhibitions. The ideal candidate will have strong .Net or Python knowledge within the DevOps domain coupled with demonstrable understanding of AWS cloud technologies. The business is in a transitional phase with lots of exciting projects on the horizon.
- Strong development focus, and in depth understanding of .NET or Python or PowerShell.
- Great communication skills: Actively taking the lead in and influencing software designs and methodologies for the software engineering team.
- Collaboration: Working with technical personnel and business users based on agreed priorities, define and elaborate the specification of improvements to the company’s framework, working closely with engineers, testers and user representatives to usher these changes into successful daily use.
- Leadership: Creating creative and secure solutions to complex development problems. Leading on technical discovery and knowledge-sharing on innovation, tools and services to support need and deliver business benefit.
- Solid understanding of complex data models, demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex technical environments.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.