My client, a leading financial data and analytics provider, is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join their Treasury & Banking team on a contractual basis.
The Treasury & Banking team are looking to expand their content & analytics coverage and modernise their existing estate. Thus, they are looking for an experienced Architect who can take responsibility for the Treasury & Banking domain end-to-end.
They are seeking a high skilled Architect, who can realise the business and platform vision. The successful candidate will have substantial exposure Investment & Corporate Banking environements, and a strong understanding of Treasury & Banking Workflows.
Candidates must have:
- Exposure to Treasury and Banking workflows
- An understanding of Investment Banking (M&A, Capital Raising, etc.,)
- Exposure to Corporate Banking products
- Extensive hands-on Technical Solutions Architecture experience
- A firm grasp on a variety of architectural domains
- The ability to determine the long-term architectural strategy, ensuring its aligned with the business
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that sits at the heart of the financial services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.