Our client, a leading multinational investment bank, are looking for a Systems Administrator/Engineer to join their new Corporate Bank Production Services team. You will be involved in driving and supporting infrastructure improvements within the CB (Corporate Bank) IT application space to achieve better stability, efficiency, and resilience through proactive assessment of CB applications.
The successful candidate will have proven exposure within a LINUX and UNIX environment alongside demonstrable experience of forensic level troubleshooting and analytical skill.
Key skills and experience
- Senior System Administration or Engineering exposure within a UNIX and LINUX environment, at Level 3 or above, with experience in solving complex technical issues as well as performance reviews and assessments
- Technical knowledge and analytical skills on at least one of the following areas, Middleware – Web, Java, Weblogic, Tomcat, jBoss, Container technology, Networking or Storage
- Experience with monitoring stack
- Must be able to communicate and influence effectively across different technology teams with the ability to navigate complex environments across multiple geographic regions
- Problem Management - Permanent resolutions – ‘Fix once, Fix everywhere, Fix Faster’ / increase Mean Times Between Failures (MTBF) including Root Cause identification
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Systems Administrator/Engineer to join a new team within a leading bank with a global network.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.