Senior Technical Project Manager required to join a global media organisation on a 6-month initial contract basis, inside IR35. Joining the global technology function, the Senior Technical Project Manager will join a project focused on mobilising a major Oracle product upgrade on the enterprise architecture, 7 delivery workstreams have been identified as in scope. Working with a cross-functional delivery team, this position will take responsibility for managing the delivery of technology aspects of the programme. The ideal candidate will bring strong project management experience and be happy to roll up their sleeves, coupled with a solid background in agile and recent experience working on a large programme on planning & tracking, cross workstream dependency management.
- Managing the delivery of technology aspects of a major Oracle product upgrade, reporting to the Global Business Systems Programme Manager
- Working closely with an onboarded vendor partner, QAs, a Technical Lead and Developers with a blended onshore/offshore profile
- Coming together with Senior Technical Project Managers to manage dependencies
- Strong technical project management experience with the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ in an environment of incremental delivery, delivering cumulative value in two-week sprint cycles using a blend of Scrum and Kanban principles.
- Recent same or similar large programme experience of planning and tracking, cross work stream dependency management, issue and risk management and pre-production quality assurance validation.
- Ability to manage and adapt to stressful environments with challenging deadlines.
- Strong experience in the application of Jira and Confluence
- Any experience with Oracle would be advantageous
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.