A number of Senior Motion Designers are needed by a world leading financial services organisation in London. They are responsible for building unique products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and workflows with a focus on real time data content.
This position will be using cutting edge technology to provide pixel perfect motion design at all stages of the product lifecycle (discovery, define and build) across web, desktop and mobile. The team follows an Agile product design method using a User/Human Centred Design approach.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and able to show evidence of how brand affects the approach to product design
- Passion for a clean and purposeful design
- The ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, prototypes and ultimately into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces and motion designs
- Experience defining UI components, motion and design patterns
- Knowledge of professional financial design is a bonus
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.