A Senior User Researcher is needed by a leading financial services organisation in London who are building a new research team in their pursuit of building brand new data driven product offerings.
This position will be responsible for Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments including user requirements gathering and early-stage concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user needs are fully understood. This will include Identifying research needs, plan and design research studies, defining recruitment screeners as well as utilising various parts of the organisation to build internal and external customer engagement.
You will need to work closely with product owners, designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
What you’ll need:
- MSc/PhD, human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, anthropology, or related field)
- Full understanding and demonstrable experience of research methodologies: Qualitative: RITE, usability testing, and contextual enquiry, interview, diary study etc.
- Basic understanding of quantitative: usability metrics, web analytics, survey creation, card sorting, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to support AND challenge product and user experience assumptions and related questions across mobile and desktop devices.
- Evidence that you have successfully designed digital / self-serve journeys which became the user’s desirable, feasible and viable channel-of-choice
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.