My client, a leading Financial Services organisation are seeking a Senior Vendor Manager on a contract basis, to join their team responsible for the creation of new software and maintenance of existing applications. This team relies on third party suppliers to complement their internal development resources, and your role will track the performance of these vendors. This will be an initial 6-month contract, inside IR35.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for supporting diriving efficiency, productivity and management of vendors used in the organisation. You will work alongside the Head of Vendor Performance and Heads of Engineering to support the recently defined third-party resource strategy. A strong understanding of optimal supplier delivery models is required, as well as coaching and developing the vendors to drive performance and increase output.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced Financial Services Environment
- Senior stakeholder management
- Experience of software development metrics
- Strong project management ability
- Knowledge of how offshore partners structure their business and optimal development models
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to frame programme objectives and define strategy to deliver
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.