A world leading Asset Manager are looking to hire a Front End Software Engineer to sit in the Digital Web Team which is responsible for the strategic planning, construction and maintenance of their digital web presence.
They require a strong Angular based engineer with experience of content management systems ideally with knowledge of AEM. The key project will be to work on core Angular components for their investor facing website and is a vital programme for the business.
It is a 6 month fixed term contract and comes with a guaranteed 20% bonus paid monthly with extension possibility.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience of working with a Web Content Management System; AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) would be preferable.
- Experience of converting visual designs into functional web solutions.
- You must be comfortable with the use of modern code management and CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, GitLab CI, Jenkins & Artifactory.
- Experience of building fully test automated applications using testing tools and frameworks e.g. Junit, Mockito, Cucumber and Selenium to name a few.
- It would be beneficial to have had exposure to middleware & micro services development using technologies such as Java, Spring, Docker & SQL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a world leading Asset Manager to assist on the build out of their investors website.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.