Our client, a leading Investment Management organisation based in the City of London, are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join them on a 12-month FTC. This will be leading and directing the global Service Management function, consisting of ITIL services, the Service Desk, and Deskside support across multiple offices.
You will be responsible for the delivery of IT Services in a focused and cost-efficient manner whilst also establishing ITIL best processes as the foundation for delivery and controls of the technical environment. Alongside this, you will be liaising with the Senior Management team providing updates and leading review meetings.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in Asset Management or a similar industry.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Service Delivery Manager or Lead.
- Experience developing and executing processes and procedures based on ITIL best practices.
- Knowledge of Desktop Management, ITIL, IT Service management and Technical Support.
- Ability to lead teams on a global scale.
- Prior experience working within Asset Management or Financial Services is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Manager going through a large change programme and lead strategic initiatives on a global scale.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.