SharePoint Project Manager- Investment Management- Financial Services- Agile- Scrum- Waterfall
*This is an intial 6 Month contract paying up to £700pd via an umbrella company*
Our client, a leading Investment Management firm based in the City, are seeking a SharePoint Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract migrating SharePoint to the most up to date version. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a business/ technology facing project working on updating, migrating and implementing SharePoint.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on SharePoint migrations as well as updating and implementing systems within investment management although financial services experience would also be considered. They will have experience ensuring projects remain focused on deliverables and timescales as required by the business. Experience utilising management frameworks such as agile and scrum would be highly beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience managing largescale SharePoint implementations and upgrades
- The use of project management methodologies including scrum, agile and waterfall
- Experience managing migration projects, system upgrades and implementations
- Experience working within an investment management firm. Although financial services would also be considered
- Excellent project planning skills and the ability to identify, track and manage dependencies from various sources
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a business critical change project within a global investment management firm. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.