A Market Data Engineer with experience in Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP) is urgently sought after by a leading Financial Services business to work on their real-time market data platform, providing integration and configuration services for clients.
You will join an Agile team responsible for configuration, testing and tuning of said market data platform to ensure maximum performance, functionality and availability, with a core focus of the role being to automate their configuration and testing of constituent components.
Working alongside the platform architects, you will undertake a range of tasks including system design, configuration, testing and troubleshooting, engaging directly with end-users to ensure the platform meets their requirements.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strong hands-on experience of the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP) within a client organisation
- A background in Real-Time Data Engineering within a global production environment
- Hands-on experience of ITRS Geneos for monitoring purposes
- A solid background in Unix/Linux engineering, being able to work down to kernel level.
- Expertise in software integration, configuration, tuning and testing with a focus on automation (using Bash, Perl etc.)
- An understanding of networks and associated protocols.
- Strong communication skills gained in stakeholder/user facing roles
This is an excellent for a talented Software Engineer, experienced in TREP and Real-Time Market Data Engineering to join a truly world-class organization.
Please note that whilst this role is not deemed Inside IR35, due to the client’s decision not to engage with PSCs post April 5th, you will be required to work via an umbrella company.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.